MBBS MS, FNBE (MAS), FIAGES, FALS
Director & HOD
Department General Surgery & Robotics Laparascopic, Bariatric & Robotic Surgeon, Max Hospital , Saket, New Delhi
Committed to Excellence
Dr Vashistha is a renowned senior Bariatric and advanced Laparoscopic surgeon in India with over 18 years of experience in Minimal Access Surgery known as the Best bariatric surgeon in Delhi. He is the Head of the “Department of Surgery” Max Health Care, Saket, New Delhi. He has made significant contributions to Bariatric and minimal access surgery by launching a Bariatric program in Max Health care and Central India. He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations in India and Asia. He has also published several research papers in the field of minimal access surgery. Dr Ashish Vashistha is the historical first Laparoscopic Surgeon duly accredited & Certified by the National Board of Examination, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in New Delhi.
A hernia occurs when there is a weakness or hole in the muscular wall that usually keeps abdominal organs in place.
Obesity is a complex disorder involving an excessive amount of body fat. Obesity isn’t just a cosmetic concern.
Mini Gastric Bypass
The Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB) is a Short, Simple, Successful, Reversible Laparoscopic gastric bypass weight loss.
Surgery should also be considered as an option in persons with BMI 30 to 35 when diabetes cannot
Weight-loss surgery is typically very effective when patients follow their dietary and exercise plans but in 20-30%
Appointment with Dr. Ashish Vashistha
Why Dr. Ashish Vashistha is the Best Bariatric Surgeon in Delhi NCR -
- He is a renowned senior Bariatric and advanced Laparoscopic surgeon in India with over 20 years of experience in Minimal Access Surgery.
- He is the Head of the “Department of Surgery” Max Health Care, Saket, New Delhi. He has made significant contributions to Bariatric and minimal access surgery by launching a Bariatric program in Max Health care Saket, Bhatinda, Dehradun and Central India. He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations in India and Asia. He has also published several research papers in the field of minimal access surgery. He is the historical first Laparoscopic Surgeon duly accredited & Certified by the National Board of Examination, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare New Delhi. He is best known for delivering quality results & very kind with his team members and patients.
- He has performed hundreds of bariatric surgeries including Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic MiniGastric Bypass and Revision surgeries.
- He is also a specialist in advanced laparoscopic Abdominal Surgeries like Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Hernia repair Surgery, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Nissen’s Fundoplication for acid reflux disease, MIPH for Piles, STARR Surgery for Rectal prolapse.
- He is a trained Robotic Surgeon for performing surgeries like Cholecystectomy, Sleeve Gastrectomy and Cancer surgeries.
- Dr Vashistha is the Best Bariatric Surgeon in Delhi. He is graduated from the prestigious SMS medical college, Jaipur. He has 20 years of extensive experience in bariatric surgeries. Dr Vashistha has performed thousands of bariatric surgeries and his experience of doing so many surgeries makes him the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi.
- Consult Dr Vashistha for weight loss surgery in Delhi. He is the best weight loss surgeon in South Delhi. He is the most renowned bariatric surgeon in Delhi. He has made significant contributions to bariatric & minimal access surgeries. Not only in Delhi & Gurgaon, but he has launched many bariatric programs on the country level also which makes him the best bariatric surgeon in India.
- Dr Ashish Vashistha is India’s leading & top bariatric surgeon in Delhi-NCR. He is trained in performing bariatric & robotic surgeries for Diabetes. Being the best surgeon Dr Ashish Vashistha has performed thousands of bariatric procedures. He practices in Max Hospital which is one of the best bariatric hospitals in Delhi.
- He is also known as Best Hernia Surgeon in Delhi, Best Gall Bladder Stone Surgeon, Best Piles Surgeon in Delhi. He receives International patients from all over the world especially Uk, Canada, African countries like Nigeria Kenya, Tanzania, Iraq, Dubai Abudabi and Afghanisthan.
Our Happy Clients!
Rated as the Best Bariatric Surgeon in Delhi.
Dr Ashish is very polite and caring. I consulted many bariatric surgeons but according to me he is the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi.
My name is rubal , i recently visited dr ashish Vashistha for bariatric surgery of my brother . The treatment was done professionally and with precision . I do recommend him as the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi
Dr Ashish is the best doctor. He takes very good care of his patients. I am very grateful to him. He is the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi
Most frequent questions and answers
Minimum price for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi starts from Rs.2,00,000 Average expenses for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi is approximately Rs.3,60,200 Maximum cost for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi rises up to Rs.4,86,000
Charges for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi tend to change depending on factors such as:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post-surgical complications
- Time to recovery
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery has the following risks and complications:
- Excessive bleeding, Blood clots
- Leakage in your intestinal system, Infection
- Gallstones, Hernias, Bowel obstruction, Ulcers, etc
- Hypoglycemia (low levels of glucose), Malnutrition
- Dumping syndrome
Bariatric Surgery is done by reducing the size of the stomach to restrict or decrease the amount of food intake at a time. To treat medical conditions like Severe obesity along with conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, joint pains, abnormal cholesterol levels in the blood, sleep apnea, etc.
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
Hernia occurs when an organ pushes through an opening in the muscle or tissue that holds it in place. For example, the intestines may break through a weakened area in the abdominal wall. Many hernias occur in the abdomen between your chest and hips, but they can also appear in the upper thigh and groin areas.
The resulting bulge can be painful, especially when you cough, bend over or lift a heavy object. An inguinal hernia isn’t necessarily dangerous. It doesn’t improve on its own, however, and can lead to life-threatening complications.
A hernia diagnosis is typically based on your history of symptoms, a physical exam, and possibly imaging tests. During your exam, your doctor will typically feel around your groin and testicles, and ask you to cough. This is done because standing and coughing or straining usually make a hernia more prominent