Dr. Ashish Vashishtha
Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Vashistha is a renowned senior Bariatric and advanced Laparoscopic surgeon in India with over 18 years of experience in Minimal Access Surgery. He is the Head of the "Department of Surgery" Max Health Care, Saket, New Delhi. He has made significant contributions to Bariatric and minimal access surgery by launching Bariatric program in Max Health care and Central India .He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations in India and Asia. He has also published several research papers in the field of minimal access surgery. He is the historical first Laparoscopic Surgeon duly accredited & Certified by National Board of Examination, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare New Delhi.
- Executive Member of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSOI)
- Founder Executive Member Asia Metabolic Society (AMS)
- Member of Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES)
- Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Launched Bariatric Program in Max Health Care New Delhi IN 2006.
- Launched Bariatric program for the first time in Central India at Global Hospitals, Hyderabad in 2004.
- Organizing Chairman, update Bariatric Surgery for obesity and type II Diabetes Max hospital.
- Faculty for making guidelines in Bariatric surgery, Obesity & metabolic summit 2008 N. Delhi, Endorsed by Ministry of Health Govt. of India, OSSI, DFI, AIAARO
- Organizing secretary, International live workshop on laparoscopic hernia at Global hospitals, Hyderabad India.
- Organizing secretary, International live workshop on advanced laparoscopic surgery "LAPCON 2004" at Vivekananda Polyclinic, Lucknow, India.
- Bariatric Teaching Programme, Dubai.
- Participated in 5TH International Obesity Surgery Expert meeting, March 12-15 2007 in Saaifelden (Austria)
- Advanced Bariatric training (Laparoscopic Y-Roux Gastric Bypass with Professor Dr. Stephen Kriwanek March 2007 in Vienna (Austria)
- Advanced Bariatric training (Adjustable gastric banding) with Professor Dr. Gerhard Schwab March 2007 in Krems (Austria).
- Advanced Bariatric (obesity) training with Professor Jean Marc Chevallier Hospital, European Georges Pompidou 20, Rue Leblanc, Paris, 2005.
- Advanced Bariatric (obesity) training with Professor Raul J Rosenthal MD, Director of Bariatric Institute Cleveland Clinic Boulerard, Weston, Florida USA, 2005
- Advanced Bariatric Training (Adjustable gastric banding, Laparoscopic Y-Roux Gastric Bypass with Professor Dr. R Margreiter, Dr. H. Weiss, Dr. F. Aigner and Dr. A. Klaus March 2007 University Hospital Innsbruck (Austria)